8 STRANGE THINGS THAT GIRLS DO, THAT BOY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

July 01, 2017

I'm sure that a lot of guys don't understand how girls are thinking. Yes, because guys just cannot. But I believe you guys ever feel this way, so here is a few things that maybe often appear in your mind guys :

1. TOO TRENDY
Girl : "What do you think babe ?" (show off)
Boy : "Woahh..."
Girl : "I know this is look good on me!! HAHA"
Boy : "..what happened to your clothes?! COVER YOUR BODY RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!"

2. FALSE EYELASHES
Boy: (look closely) "wth, how come your eyelashes suddenly become that long ?. Did you recently apply shampoo over there ?"
Girl: "Ugh.. I put .. * wak doyok"
Boy: Seriously ??
Girl: Hell no !! These are false lashes, that I used to make my eyes look bigger !! Stupid boyfriend huh!
* Beard-growing cream*

3. HAIR STYLING TOOLS
Boy: "Why you own so many hair straighteners here ??"
Girl: "Uhm .. So this is a straightener 1.5 inch for straight hair, that is 2 inch, and here is ....."
Boy: "But your hair is already straight !?"
Girl: "You don't understand, these things does have a lot of functions And bla .. blaa .. blaa ..."

4. SUPER MINI SLING BAG

Boy: "Why all your bags so small? Keep my wallet also can not lahhh ..."
Girls: "This is very cute and this is not for you to judge me. Keep your wallet by yourself  and don't put it here"

5. BB CREAM, FOUNDATION, AND CONCEALER

Boy : "Why this all looked the same ?"
Girls : " No, its different. BB cream is blemish balm with light coverage, foundation to cover flaws and sometimes to change the natural skin tone and concealer is color corrector is a type of cosmetic that is used to coverage dark circles, age spots, large pores and other small blemishes visible on the skin
Boy : "But its still look the same, everything is just a cream to coverage your ugly face right? HAHAHA..!! " (run away)

6. INSTAGRAM FILTER
Girl : "Babe..  which one is more good looking? What do you think?"
Boy : "It's just the same babe"
Girl : "Seriously ?! It's different. Better not to asked you!!" (Go Away)

7. DOUBLE EYELID TAPE
Boy: "oh boy! Why on the earth your eyes looks so swollen?!"
Girl: "it's not swollen you know! This tapes make my eyes look bigger"
Boy : " So you want to look like me ? Never know double eyelid is such a cool things ha ha"

8. EVERYTHING'S
Girl : "So babe what do you think? Do you think you can understand me?"
Boy : "I thought everything that related to girls is complicate. What we are thinking about you and what you are thinking about is just two different things. So.. lets not talk about it and lets go to eat KFC"
Girl : "Am I that complicated ? I don't think so.. maybe you are just tired. But babe can we just eat pizza ? I hate fast food"
Boy : "WTH ??!! But it's just the same"
Girl : "Do you want it or not ??"
Boy : 'sigh, that's why its hard for me to understand girl'

But you guys just love them right ? No matter what. LOL, share <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments