Choose : Game or Girlfriend ?

August 06, 2017

This week my boyfriend is so full of "player unknown battlegrounds" game and I think i'm so sick of it. Rather than that, I see how much he enjoy his game and don't care about his meal. 
Okay, so what is Player Unknown Battlegrounds (PUBG) ? based on my research on google is a multiplayer online Battle Royale video game developed and published by Bluehole. This game is released on this year and available on steam. Most played game currently. Battlegrounds is an action game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royale, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players fight to be the last alive. 
Still i really don't know what so exciting about this game that make his friends and especially my boyfriend so addicted on to it.
Based on true story, this full week my music is change to his voice and his friend voices while they are playing game. He is playing PUBG while video calling with me and I remember almost all lines that he said with his friends. For example..
"oh shit, shit, shit !"
"ah shit they saw me already"
"why you drive duuhh"
"yellow color, yellow color, come fast two people here"
"your side so many people mah.. woahhh they all jump to the city"
"can, no people there mah. You run there loh"

This game sure is changed him..

1. Everytime He Wants To Play The Game He Will Be Like This... 


2. Every time He Plays Until The Time He Promised Is Pass.. (And I give him that scary look)


3. I asked him choose who ? Game or Me your girlfriend ? He will be like this..
YOUUUUUUUUU


But one hour later.......
THEY SAW ME ALREADY ! WOI, WOI ONLY HAVE ONE HANDGUN !!. HELP MEEE WOIII..

4.

When he doing nothing and I asked him why you are like that ? Are you okay ? Why ? Do you want to play game ? He will be like....
YESSS... OH GODDD!! I LOVE U SO MUCH BABYYYYYYY...!!!!!! ❤❤❤
5.  Five minutesss moreee pleaseeee.................

Short Story About Me On This Week :
This week I am very busy at office so I can't reply his messages as soon as possible like usually. Then he send me this picture when I said "BRB, I have so many things to do right now".
HAHA.. I laughed, how cute he is.

Seriously I am just busy but maybe that is how he feel when I said "you always playing game no time for me this week". In fact, he just want to play games with his friend. Though he playing games he always keep in touch with me and let me know what he is doing.
Well yeah its better for him to play game rather than cheating behind me I guessed. So its okay for me to you to playing game as long as you know what time you should stop to take a rest and also not to forget to have a little bit space for me too. But seriously he really never forget about me, after playing game he always told me about his games, "before aa.. I play game with this person ahh then aa my heart is like racing so fast because suddenly there is a person behind me, make me shocked lar"
He said you will know how exciting this game after you play it, later I will give you a try to play this.
Okay I think i should end my story here, cause he is reading on it right now AHAHAHAHAHA..

"Hi bebehhh ?? ❤"






You Might Also Like

1 comments